Thursday, January 3, 2013

PacSun SoCal Picks (onebrandoutfit)

Denim Jacket                     Long Sleeve Knit                     Pants                          Shoes                       Hat                    Watch   


The beauty of the internet is that you can do so much just from the comfort of your own couch. To me, that means I can try on clothes while never leaving my couch nor my top ramen. Today I bring to you, an outfit I put together...while eating top ramen. The whole outfit itself is from Pacsun, so if that just makes it all easier for you, also the links will be posted below the picture. I styled the look specifically for socal winter kids, an outfit fit for the cold, but still edgy enough to give you that "californian" look. The hat and watch is interchangeable I suppose, up to your tastes! Anyways, enjoy and don't forget to comment!

3 comments:

  1. Can u pls post a video of a fashion make over for winter and choosing an appropriate boots ..thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that watch.
    look like luminor panerai.

    btw, im chinese too :)

    /


    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete